No products in the cart.
The Guest Post Agreement Template is an agreement between a website and a guest writer for the guest writer to write a post to be featured on the website.
The agreement template includes:
- Post requirements (including minimum length and maximum length of post)
- Website's ability to edit the post
- Deadlines for submission of post and accompanying photos
- Ownership rights to the post
- Protection for website if guest writer uses copyrighted materials without justification
- Allowance for guest writer to receive a byline
- Requirements for guest writer and for website to promote the post on social media
- Terms for compensation for the guest writer (if any)
- Terms for resolving any disputes as to the agreement
After purchase, you will be provided with a download link to a PDF form with labeled blank fields for you to fill in. If you have technical issues with the file format, a member of the Blogger Legal customer support staff can assist you with alternate file formats. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any technical product needs.
Your right to use this form is limited to your own personal use. This file may not be shared with the exception of the party you are entering into the agreement with or your lawyer. Blogger Legal reserves the right to attach your customer information to all products you purchase from Blogger Legal so that we will be able to track unauthorized copies of our products back to the initial purchase.
To review the complete terms and conditions of the purchase please refer to our Terms and Conditions page.
The products available at Blogger Legal, LLC are created and reviewed by a team of California and New York attorneys with over 100 years of experience in conjunction with a select group of bloggers including food bloggers, lifestyle bloggers, parenting bloggers, fashion bloggers, travel bloggers and virtual assistants.
The materials available on this site are meant to provide bloggers with attorney created templates that bloggers can use to protect their interests in contract form for less than 10% of the cost of hiring one of the attorneys directly. The caveat of such an arrangement is that Blogger Legal is not a law firm, the members of the staff are not your attorneys and are therefore not allowed to engage in any discussion about your specific situation. For more information please refer to our FAQs page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.